Our Corey the Crab knit doll is unlike most sea creatures.
Did you know crabs can venture into smoking volcanic vents thousands of feet below the surface, live under the ice in Antarctica or live on land? Crabs are super cool crustaceans.
Handmade using all natural 100% cotton yarns and eco-friendly dyes our crab knit doll is super soft and also safe for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages! Don't be afraid to let you child take our crab knit doll with on all their adventures because Corey is easy to care for - just machine wash and lay flat to dry!
- 100% Cotton and we use eco-friendly dyes.
- Tested 100% safe by the U.S. Product Safety Commission Standards.
- 100% lovable & huggable but more importantly…machine washable!
- We have an excellent exchange & return policy.
- Handcrafted in the Philippines by artisans.
Our twin 6 month olds were given the octopus as a gift when born. They loved it so much they would grab it from each other. So, we ordered the crab so they could each have a rattle and toy! Instant success. They love Zubels!!