Lou the Llama knit doll loves to eat grass!
She also loves to be snuggled! Curl up on the couch and read books to her. Bedtime is her favorite as she loves a good story.
Handmade from all natural 100% cotton fibers and eco-friendly dyes this llama knit doll is a soft and safe toy for infants and newborns. Our llama knit doll is easy to care for too - machine wash and lay flat to dry!
- 100% Cotton and we use Eco-friendly dyes.
- Tested 100% safe by the U.S. Product Safety Commission Standards.
- 100% lovable & huggable but more importantly…machine washable!
- We have an excellent exchange & return policy.
- Handcrafted in the Philippines by artisans.
Lou the Llama is ADORABLE.. I bought it for my 1 year old granddaughter but I think her 4 year old sister was jealous. Ha! I’m sure the stuffed animal will receive lots of hugs and cuddles.
I purchased this doll for my two year old granddaughter and she loves it! I purchased the Litle Bo Peep doll at a store in New Orleans, and she liked it so much that I knew she needed more.
This is not the first doll I have purchased. They are absolutely beautiful dolls and soft to touch.
These dolls are just too cute! Love the feel, and our little one will love it too!