Harriet the bunny knit doll, dressed in her best, is going to visit her grandparents.
She spent the day gardening and is bringing them a carrot she grew herself. Harriet is very proud of her accomplishment and wants to share her carrots with her family and friends.
Our knit bunny doll is hand knit in the Philippines using 100% cotton yarns and eco-friendly dyes to create a toy that is not only soft and safe but also machine washable for easy care! This knit bunny doll also makes a great addition to Easter baskets and a great gift for babies first Easter!
7" rattle, 12" doll
- 100% Cotton and we use Eco-friendly dyes.
- Tested 100% safe by the U.S. Product Safety Commission Standards.
- 100% lovable & huggable but more importantly…machine washable!
- We have an excellent exchange & return policy.
- Handcrafted in the Philippines by artisans.
THE TWO BUNNY DOLLS ARE ABSOLUTLEY ADORABLE. LOVE THAT THEY CAN BE WASHED. APPEAR TO BE VERY WELL MADE.
My daughter love it!
Cutest Bunny ever!
Harriet is one of our favorite dolls- The quality - the washability - 100% cotton and eco safe - We love it !
My baby will cherish this bunny forever! So well made so beutiful thank you Zubels!!!!