Collin the knit bunny doll, dressed in his best after a long day of gardening, is heading to see his grandparents.
Collin is going to give them a carrot that he grew himself, he is very proud of his accomplishment, he's excited to see what he can grow next and share with his family and friends.
Our knit bunny doll is hand knit in the Philippines using 100% cotton yarns and eco-friendly dyes to create a toy that is not only soft and safe but also machine washable for easy care! This knit bunny doll also makes a great addition to Easter baskets and a great gift for babies first Easter!
7" rattle, 12" plush doll
- 100% Cotton and we use Eco-friendly dyes.
- Tested 100% safe by the U.S. Product Safety Commission Standards.
- 100% lovable & huggable but more importantly…machine washable!
- We have an excellent exchange & return policy.
- Handcrafted in the Philippines by artisans.
Collin the Bunny